Take The Stress Out Of Christmas Shopping with 7 Ways Rental!
Although this is a magical time of year, all the shopping trips for presents, food and drink and Christmas decorations can be stressful and time consuming, so wouldn’t it be great if it could all be done more efficiently.
The run up to all the Christmas festivities is the perfect time to hire a van.
Here are just a few ways in which it could make your life a lot simpler:-
- Picking up the Christmas tree – they are such bulky items and can be difficult to get into a car boot so they have to be strapped to the roof, possibly damaging the paintwork. With a van it simple fits in the hold, no hassle.
- Bulk buying at the supermarket – with all the extra people staying over, the grocery shop is more demanding and expensive than usual. So this could be the opportunity to save some money on bulk buys. Also to save time why not shop on line and opt for the click and collect service. This will allow you to buy all those extras and with, the van everything can be collected in one trip.
- Stocking up with booze – A van is perfect for carrying all the extra wine and beer for the Christmas celebrations. Using a van means there will be less ‘wear and tear’ on your car carrying heavy items.
- Clearing out rubbish and unwanted items in the house – with guests staying over, many of need to have a good sort out in the house, use the van to do runs to the tip and the charity shop.
- Collecting large items - like the new TV from the local department store, or those ‘emergency chairs’ needed for the festive period from relatives.
- Shopping for Christmas presents – use the nearby shopping outlet with its variety of shops to select all your presents at lower prices and with a van you have more space to get everything in with one trip.
At 7 Ways Rental we have a variety of vans, all available at competitive daily rates.
To find out more details about hiring a van to suit your needs, contact us on 0161 440 0009